Ana Cecilia Rego is a Senior Manager at Andersen Tax & Legal in
Uruguay. She has over 13 years of experience in accounting, tax, labor
and corporate advice, having specialized in tax techniques.
Ana Cecilia joined the firm in 2007. She previously worked for CPA/Ferrere in the Outsourcing Department and for GAP Consultores.
Ana Cecilia is also a Professor of Taxes in the Public Accounting Department at the ORT University. She was previously a Professor of Taxes at Uruguay's Chamber of Industry between 2010 and 2016.
Some important deals that Ana Cecilia has handled include:
- advising Mormaii, brazilian textile company, on the daily operations in Uruguay, 2003
- Advice on the merging of a major foreign supermarket chain of Uruguay
- Advice to one of the largest foreign trade companies in Uruguay
- The negotiation and set up of a leading Canadian retail brands
- Participation in the tender for the installation in Uruguay of a major Spanish cold storage company
- Corporate and tax advice for the structuring of holding companies