María Eugenia Abal is one of the Senior Managers at Andersen Tax &
Legal in Uruguay.
María Eugenia Abal has over 15 years of experience in corporate and tax advice.
María Eugenia joined the firm in 2008, having previously worked for FNC S.A., where she was responsible for tax issues of the company. Prior to that, she was tax and labor advisor at Laetitia de d ́Arenberg Group. She also worked for Guyer & Regules, in the Tax Division of the company.
Some important deals that María Eugenia has handled include:
- Set up of major global retail brand operations
- Set up of operations, shareholding structures and corporate structures for multi-farm agribusiness ventures
- Tax advice to the main mining investment in Uruguay, by a UK-India company
- The start-up of multinational turbine installation, refurbishment and maintaining services in Uruguay by European operators
- The start-up of a multinational pick-up and collection intermediate company in Uruguay